This UVC unit has been designed for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC), classroom unit ventilators, packaged split systems, and other room unit systems. It utilizes ultraviolet germicidal irradiation to reduce infectious disease contaminants and mold inside these smaller in-room air conditioners. They are a great choice for units that, because of space and airflow limitations, can not be fitted with high-efficiency filtration or other solutions.
These fixtures work by illuminating cooling units with high-output UVC germicidal irradiation. This can help in eliminating surface contaminants like mold, bacteria, and microbial biofilms, reducing airborne microbial contaminants. They can improve the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) of hotels and motel rooms, offices, patient rooms, classrooms, and anywhere PTAC or similar fixtures are installed.
The fixtures come with one UVC bulb, one ballast, and all hardware to retrofit a room unit with UVC technology. This includes holding clips, wire, mounting screws, and wire ties. This convenient space-saving, snap-in design fits all major brands.
PTAC unit uses a shatterproof bulb.
Slim Line UVC Systems
- Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduced risk of cold, flu, allergies, and other illnesses associated with room unit HVAC
- High output, low mercury bulbs
- Two-year guarantee on bulbs
- Five-year warranty on ballast
- Watertight bulb and wiring connections
- Reduced energy costs by restoring heat transfer and cooling capacity
- Continuous cleaning of air and surfaces inside unit, including drain pan and coils
- Ozone-free bulbs
- Easy snap-in installation
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC)
- Classroom unit ventilators
- Fan coils
- Packaged split systems
- HVAC units with limited space obstacles