Portable UVC Lantern for Air and Surface - Ships with 14" Bulbs - 4 Lamps and has a total UV output of 88 watts.
This mobile ultraviolet germicidal unit was designed for maximum portability. It is small enough to be placed almost anywhere that direct, prolonged UVC treatment is desired. It will disinfect air and surfaces within reach of the unit.
The Portable UVC Lantern is remote-controlled with a fob, and equipped with 360° motion sensors that will turn the system off automatically if people or animals enter the room while it is running. Rubber bumper feet protect surfaces the unit is placed on, and the eyehook at the top of the system can be utilized to suspend it from a roof or ceiling.
The system can rapidly disinfect small areas, such as exam rooms, ambulance interiors, clinic waiting areas, offices, and any relatively small enclosed areas.
Portable UVC Lantern for Air and Surface
- Four (4) shatterproof slimline germicidal UVC lamps (replaceable)
- UV Output: 88 watts (22 watts per lamp)
- 360° motion + IR sensor safety shut-off
- Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Remote control for cycle start/stop
- Eye hooks on top and bottom to suspend unit upright or upside down
- Programmable cycle timer
- Main power switch
- 8-foot power cord
- Dimensions: 25.2"H (included eye hook) x 10" x 10"
- Weight < 25 lbs.
- Ambulance interiors
- Clean rooms
- Exam rooms
- Gyms and gymnasiums
- Homeless shelters
- Hotel/motel rooms
- Open floor plan offices
- Operating rooms
- Patient rooms
- Small, enclosed areas