The inline UVC Water Purifier is economical, compact and versatile. It's easy to install, saving time and money.
Inline UVC Water Purifier models are available as a combination water purifier and dual filter system or as stand alone water purifiers. These models are designed for point of use installations (under sink) and can also be used to treat water in aquariums, boats, campers, etc.
The inline UVC Water Purifier includes 1.5 gallon per minute water purifier packaged on a mounting bracket in combination with two filters and an installation kit that includes tubing, saddle valve, and long reach faucet. It’s perfect for a home do-it-yourselfer to install under a kitchen sink.
The unique advantage of the UV method of sterilization of water is that nothing is added to the water. When chemical methods of treatment are used there may be handling problems, taste and odor problems, and undesirable chemical reactions with substances present in the water.
This difference is most significant when producing water for drinking or swimming, processing foods and bottled beverages, manufacturing cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, use in hospitals and research institutions, and tertiary treatment of municipal or industrial wastewater.
Inline UVC Water Purifier and Filtration System
- Combination of ultraviolet water purification along with carbon and sediment filtration
- Sturdy 5 micron sediment filter cartridge removes suspended particles from water (dirt, sand, silt, etc) while 5 micron carbon filter removes chlorine, THM’s, pesticides and other volatile organic hydrocarbons
- Compact models require minimal space
- Type 316 Stainless Steel chamber, electropolished and passivated
- Exclusive EASY-OFF ™ End Cap for effortless lamp change
- Mounting bracket included for easier install to secure surface
- Includes UVC Lamp, Quartz Sleeve, and Filters
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- Point of Use Installation (Under Sink)
- Recreational Vehicles
- Ice Makers
- Water Vending Machines