The Inline UVC Water Purifier designed for point of use installations (under sink) and can also be used to treat water in aquariums, boats, campers, etc.
The unique advantage of the UV method of sterilization of water is that nothing is added to the water. When chemical methods of treatment are used there may be handling problems, taste and odor problems, and undesirable chemical reactions with substances present in the water.
This difference is most significant when producing water for drinking or swimming, processing foods and bottled beverages, manufacturing cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, use in hospitals and research institutions, and tertiary treatment of municipal or industrial wastewater.
Inline UVC Water Purifier
- Compact models require minimal space
- Type 316 Stainless Steel chamber
- Fused Quartz Sleeve insures optimum lamp output at normal potable water temperature
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Dual Heads may be removed and rotated, and individually oriented for versatility during install
- Mounting brackets included for easier install to secure surface
- Includes UVC Lamp and Quartz Sleeve
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- Point of Use Installation (Under Sink)
- Recreational Vehicles
- Ice Makers
- Water Vending Machines