HVAC Mount UVC LED Air Purifier
For Everyone. Everywhere.
ATMOSPHERE: REACHES FARTHER, CLEANS BETTER, AND LASTS LONGER—USING LESS ENERGY.
Our next-generation LED Ultraviolet technology is the smartest purification system on the market today. It delivers all the benefits of UVC—only better, cleaner, and greener.
- Our clean UVC LED technology purifies 99.9% of the pathogens in the air and on the surfaces it touches.
- The materials we use are built for safety and durability—greatly reducing replacement and repair costs; and they’re better for the environment than the old mercury-based UV that emit toxic gas.
- Our solid-state, non-toxic smart UVC LED technology and proprietary mounting system means lower operational costs than your old UV—from day-one.
- Installation is easy, fast and affordable — and comes with a 3-year guarantee.
HOW OUR CLEAN LED ULTRAVIOLET TECHNOLOGY BLOWS YOUR DIRTY OUTDATED MERCURY-BASED UV OUT OF THE WATER—AND SAVES BUNDLES.
Optimized and More Efficient
Our UVC LEDs are encased and sealed in ceramic packages, mounted to high tolerance strips, and have integrated drivers for each chip.
- They have a much smaller footprint, and require less energy to create high intensity, concentrated UVC light.
- Mercury systems throw light in every direction, whereas our UV LED bars can be placed in exactly the right spot to disinfect interior surfaces and purify air.
Greener and Cleaner
Our solid-state UVC LED technology eliminates the environmental dangers of outdated, fluorescent UVC bulbs—so they last longer with no bulbs to change.
- UVC LEDs have no mercury, gas or florescent bi-products, so they’re safer to be around, transport, and dispose of.
- UVC LED technology purifies the air and surfaces in the environment and also condenser coils, drip pan and ductwork—keeping it mold and mildew free from within.
Safer and More Durable
Our sophisticated UVC LED technology reaches farther, using less energy and wasting less energy.
- Our proprietary magnetic mounting system won't compromise expensive ductwork—which means less energy is lost through the cracks.
- UVC LEDs have a 5-year, 50,000 hour life-expectancy, vs the 2-year lifespan of mercury-based bulbs.
Smarter and Customizable
Atmosphere is engineered to support any HVAC system (new or existing), and can be configured to suit your specific needs.
- A low-profile design allows us to position each light optimally for maximum delivery.
- Smart technology allows for broader programming features—making it easy to use and customize.
- Designed with 12”, 24” and 48” UVC LED bars. Atmosphere is expandable to meet any need. Each UVC LED strip sits in a waterproof aluminum rail. Magnetic mounts allow the UVC LED bars to be mounted on the interior HVAC wall easily and without damage to existing ductwork.
- Our high-intensity ultraviolet light-emitting diode boasts peak emission wavelengths from 260nm to 270nm. Requires less total power to achieve optimal performance with less power consumption.
- Atmosphere incorporates state of the art SMD design and low thermal resistance, so it consumes less power to perform and produces less heat. Our proprietary design also contributes to equipment durability and lifespan.
- Our UVC LEDs have an optical transparent window that creates a 130-degree radius for maximum coverage. They can be positioned and arranged to illuminate all corners, and to shine directly onto interior HVAC components like blower, drip pan and condenser coils.
- UVC LED strips are powered by a wiring harness that leads from a wall-mounted control unit, which houses the power converter, indicator light, and master control switch.
- Destroys and purifies up to 99.9% pathogens in the air and the surfaces it reaches
- Cleans and disinfects HVAC interior
- 260nm wavelength output
- No Ozone
- We can custom-design any solution to meet your specific needs.
- We guarantee our equipment for three years.
- Branded marketing kit and display stickers provided
Product Dimensions: 54”x 24”x 24”
Installation: Locking magnetic mounts (included)
Housing Material: Aluminum
Product Finish: Aluminum
Safety: Master on/off switch
Visual Confirmation: Dual indicator lights
Power Input: 120v and 220v
UVC LED Power Rating: 3W
UVC LED Count: 180 pieces per 48” bar
(1) 48” UVC LED bar covers up to 3,500 sq ft